In this post I will be comparing the two Australian Girl Dolls: Annabelle and Jasmine!
- HAIR: Jasmine's hair has layers (different lengths), while Annabelle's hair is all one length.
Annabelle's hair is slightly longer.
Jasmine has a centre part, while Annabelle has a left part.
The hairstyles the two dolls arrive in are different.
- Annabelle comes with an extra sun hat (pictured above) and a junior lifesaving nippers cap in the box. Whereas Jasmine comes with an extra pair of flip flops in her box.
- Their personalities, back stories and characters are very different. Jasmine is a musician who can sometimes be shy, whilst Annabelle is an outgoing beach-lover who is also a junior lifesaver. Their personalities play an important part in The Rainbow Necklace and Australian Girl Books. In The Rainbow Necklace, we discover that Jasmine is very good with horses. You can find out more about the dolls' personalities here.
- Their eyebrows are a different shape.
- Lip colour is slightly different.
- Meet outfits and shoes are different.
Similarities - what makes these two the same?
- Annabelle and Jasmine have very similar hair colour and both have straight hair.
- They both have brown eyes, however the shades are slightly different.
- Their meet outfits are somewhat similar: they both have pink outfits with white shoes.
- They are both beautiful dolls :)
Thank you for reading, I really hope you found this helpful/interesting :)